# Frequently asked questions
In this section, we will keep adding the answers to commonly asked questions.
- Getting security issues while executing the portable windows binary of vREST NG Enterprise Application.
- This issue occurs when you click on the portable windows binary then the application tries to extract itself inside the %TEMP% directory and execute from there.
- In some enterprises, this location might be blocked from a security perspective.
- To resolve this issue, you may create a batch file to override the TEMP directory for the vREST NG Enterprise Application.
set TEMP=C:\vrest start C:\vrest-ng-enterprise.exe
- In the above batch file, you may change the paths as per your needs.